Monday, July 9, 2012

Nerd Alert (In the Totally Awesome Kind of Way)

The first time I went to see the very last Harry Potter movie I was 15 minutes late. To add to that, me and the friend I went with snuck in a bottle of wine and drank the whole thing through the movie. Needless to say, I never really could remember how it ended. So Steven, Ashlei, Charlotte, and I decided it was high time we fixed this (because this is a very serious problem by our standards). We watched 7.1&7.2 and made a pretty big deal out of it. We dressed up, made a badass fort, and of course, made the most magical food we could.

(Harry Birthday Cake, Liquorish Wands, Jelly Beans, Pizza, and yes, A Sorting Hat)

Unfortunately, before I could take anymore pictures my camera died… of course. But, however amazing you think this party was, let me assure you it was even better.

A piece of our fort
(I stole this picture of our fort from Ashlei's blog. Shhh, don't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment