Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In the Studio

So I've been trying to get to the studio as much as I can… and by that I mean I've been avoiding it as much as possible. I did get a fair bit of work done in June, but that's really only because I had a class. I worked on a bunch of cups and a few lidded pieces.
Unfortunately though, everything I glazed messed up severely, so no finished pieces to show. I ran into a lot of technical difficulties this month: bisqueware cracking, glazes crawling, greenware cracking. Sigh. All in all, it was a dispiriting month and I can feel the To-Do list in my head getting longer and longer for thesis. Bleggghhh!


And I also started working on these white squares!
They were originally wall pieces to be hung but then in critique we did this
and I kinda fell in love, so I'm making big plans for them! : >

I think the answer to my problem is that I just need to simplify my life.  I have way too much going on at once.
(Uggggghh…. need to clean this shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment