Sunday, July 8, 2012

Online Stuffs is Hard...

So, I've been trying to get all these things put together the last few weeks. Setting up an etsy and this blog have been my main goals, but it's all so very complicated. Luckily, I have some awesome friends who are doing all these things with me. Charlotte's working on her "racoonspoon" blog, as well as an etsy account. Another dear friend, Ashlei, is working on her "fiberluxe" blog, and Steven is working on his website along with us! I'll be sure to post their links as soon as I get them. They're pretty badass artists so I'm sure you're gonna wanna take a look.

But there are so many little details to work on and it's all so very confusing/exciting/tedious. Sigh.

I keep telling Albus to take care of it all for me but he doesn't do shit.
So lazy.
Unfortunately, Albus isn't my cat, he's Charlotte's, so I guess I can't expect too much out of him.

But look, I made a business card for my etsy and everything. I'm on a roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment